Vs > Selagoncy
Ottawa, Ontario vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Ottawa, Ontario vs Asheville, North Carolina, Usa
Ottawa, Ontario vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Ottawa, Ontario vs Gao, Mali
Ottawa, Ontario vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa
Selagoncy vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Selagoncy vs Hagi, Japan
Selagoncy vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Selagoncy vs Matam, Senegal
Oakley, Id vs Gafsa
Tarialan vs St Georges
Leech Lake Dam, Mn vs Rohri/ Sukkur
Les Escaldes vs Aburatsu
- The distance between Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 7,581 km or 4,711 mi.
- To reach Ottawa, Ontario in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 7.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Ottawa, Ontario bearing 175.7° or S .
- Ottawa, Ontario has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Ottawa, Ontario is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 19.3 °C (34.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.8 °C (44.6°F) less in Ottawa, Ontario. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 577.4 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 577.4 l/m² (14.17 US gal/ft²) or 5,774,000 l/ha (617,279 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.8° higher in Ottawa, Ontario than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ottawa, Ontario relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Ottawa, Ontario
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ottawa, Ontario vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Ottawa, Ontario vs Erfurt, Germany
Ottawa, Ontario vs Grand Coteau, La, Usa
Ottawa, Ontario vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
Selagoncy vs Red Lake, On, Canada
Selagoncy vs Washington, Ia, Usa
Selagoncy vs Vicenza, Italy
Selagoncy vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Nice vs Kirensk
Danmarkshavn vs Waiouru Mwd
Freetown vs Bor
Nizne-Udinsk vs Babanusa
Ottawa, Ontario vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ottawa, Ontario
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) WNW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) WNW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) E
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) SE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy