Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- The data indicates hours of sunlight in Ottawa, Ontario range between 2:29 each day in December and 9:03 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 15:27 long and the shortest day is 8:32 long.
- The longest day is 6:55 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1989 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:26 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 45.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 54.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 45.1° above the horizon at Ottawa, Ontario.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) WNW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) WNW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) E
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) SE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) S