Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Ottawa, Ontario Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

  • The data indicates hours of sunlight in Ottawa, Ontario range between 2:29 each day in December and 9:03 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:27 long and the shortest day is 8:32 long.
  • The longest day is 6:55 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1989 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:26 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 45.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 54.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 45.1° above the horizon at Ottawa, Ontario.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 03:00 03:53 04:30 05:36 07:25 08:20 09:03 08:11 05:46 04:21 02:36 02:29   05:26
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:09 10:19 11:51 13:28 14:52 15:35 15:15 14:03 12:29 10:51 09:28 08:47   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 33 (67) 38 (62) 39 (61) 42 (58) 51 (49) 54 (46) 60 (40) 59 (41) 47 (53) 41 (59) 28 (72) 29 (71)   45 (55)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 24.9 34.2 45.1 56.7 65 68.1 65 56.7 45.2 33.8 24.6 21.3   45.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy