Climate of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Average Weather
- Ottawa, Ontario, canada, 45°18'N, 75°39'W, 114 m (374 ft)
- Ottawa, Ontario has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Ottawa, Ontario is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6 degrees Celsius (42.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 869.5 mm (34.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1989 hours.
- If Ottawa, Ontario were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) NNW
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) WNW
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 138.2 kms (85.9 miles) WNW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 1.6 kms (1 miles) NNW
- Kingston, On, Canada - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) S
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) E
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.6 miles) ESE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) SE
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) S